Thermal insulation products make an important contribution to energy conservation and saving our energy resources. A broad range of different thermal insulation products is offered on the market. Their scope of application is as various as their characteristics and the number of existing certification marks.
Therefore the European Standards Organizations CEN and CENELEC established the European quality mark "KEYMARK" giving the manufacturer the opportunity to convince users and consumers of the quality of his products. This meaningful certification gives the manufacturer a market advantage against his competitors.
KEYMARK - Tested and Certified Once, Accepted Everywhere!
The Europe-wide uniformed certification scheme for thermal insulation products shows not only that the manufacturer fulfills the legal requirements of CE-marking but also that all characteristics given in the designation code of the product are tested and surveyed by neutral, independent and competent bodies. That improves the confidence of users and consumers - throughout Europe.
Advantages of Insulation KEYMARK Certification
- Reduction in administration and testing costs
- Smoothing access to the markets of Europe
- Setting yourself apart in the competitive environment
- Gaining the trust of markets and people through quality marks which make the difference visible
- A guide and an aid for your customers in the decision-making process through certified product and process quality
- Increased customer satisfaction
- Enhanced image for the company and for the insulation product industry
- As an independent third party, empowered Certification Bodies confirms your quality statement with the internationally recognised „Insulation VDI/KEYMARK“.