The KEYMARK is a voluntary European quality mark for products and services, that demonstrates compliance with European Standards. It is owned by the European standardization organizations CEN and CENELEC and is issued by empowered Certification Bodies.
Especially for consumers the KEYMARK stands for real added value, representing as it does tested and certified compliance with harmonized European quality standards as confirmed by an independent third party. The KEYMARK also complements CE Marking in the case of those products for which this is a legal requirement, thus serving to boost consumer confidence throughout Europe.
Benefits for Manufacturers and Service Providers
- Lower costs for testing, inspection and certification
- Easier access to European market
- Increased consumer confidence
- Certified product quality
- Increased sales opportunities
- Improved company image